JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. located in Hoffman Estates, IL is a bioanalytical Contract Research Organization (CRO), providing services to the pharmaceutical industry, including data in support of bioanalytical studies and drug stability studies. Our organization is an industry leader in Japan and with our established business in the US, we are looking to grow our team of talented professionals.
We are seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator. Utilize established techniques to compile and analyze data. Document work and maintain study documentation and lab records. Maintain effective daily lab operations. Participate in lab duties such as lab clean up, order chemicals and supplies.
B.S. in related field, with 2+ years industry (pharmaceutical or bio lab) experience.
Main duties included but not limited to:
1. Follow GLP requirements, company policies, Protocols, SOPs and lab procedures.
2. Participate in research and development activities.
3. Maintain accurate records of work and study documentation per Good Documentation Practices as per SOPs.
4. Identify and take appropriate actions with problems or potential problems.
5. Maintain clean and safe lab work environment.
6. Attend and participate in trainings, project meetings, etc.
7. Contribute to a cohesive team environment.
8. Perform lab equipment calibration, qualification, validation and troubleshooting when required.
9. Assumes other activities and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Familiar with LC-MS-MS or other relevant analytical techniques.
- Understanding of GLP requirements and ability to follow Analytical Plans and SOPs.
- Good documentation skills.
- Basic knowledge on computer and software programs.
To apply, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements: email@example.com