Kitchen and Bath Design/Sales Representative PositionArchway Construction, Co.
, the remodeling, roofing, and window choice in Chicagoland for 27 years, is seeking our next Kitchen and Bath Design/Sales Representative Superstar!
Archway's commitment of Remodeling To A Higher Standard through our customer relationships, quality, and value brings growth and the need for an additional Kitchen and Bath Design/Sales Representative. Our A rating with the BBB, as well as our reputation, means our work is not seasonal -- it is steady and continual.
If you bring outstanding energy, great communication skills, a positive attitude and the readiness for success -- we want you on our team! The right candidate can easily earn over $100K per year!Job Responsibilities:
* Position reports to Lead Interior Sales Representative/Designer
* Direct demonstrating and selling Archway's products and services to customers at their home
* Designing and drawing/rendering proposed remodeling and construction
* Demonstrating Archway's value and reputation
* Continual communication throughout the project with the customer to ensure satisfactionRequirements:
• Minimum 2 years sales experience, preferably in home improvement areas
• Strong design software skills (AutoCad, SketchUp, 20-20, Max Rendering, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Measurement and estimating calculation skills
• PC skills (MS Office, e-mail, etc.)
• Clean and valid driver's license, reliable personal transportation, and appropriate personal vehicle insurance.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong passion for interior design with a focus on kitchen & bath, the ability to work both independently and on teams, and the attitude it takes to appropriately approach all customer budgets and backgrounds.
This is a full-time position and traveling around Chicagoland is a requirement.
Please send your application and cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate. MS Word or PDF format. Make sure to put "Interior Sales Position Application" in your subject line: email@example.com