NJ man dies after deer goes through windshield - New York News

NJ man dies after deer goes through windshield

Posted: Updated:

MONTGOMERY, N.J. (AP) - Police say a New Jersey man died after he struck a deer that went through his windshield.

Police tell the Courier News of Bridgewater 57-year-old David Snook of Bridgewater was driving south on Route 206 when the accident happened early Thursday.

Police say the deer struck Snook and went out the back window of his pickup truck.

The vehicle veered across the highway, sideswiped a guardrail and came to rest in a ravine.

Snook died at a hospital.


Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

  • New Jersey NewsNew Jersey NewsMore>>

  • Fortune 500 firm Sealed Air moving HQ to Charlotte

    Fortune 500 firm Sealed Air moving HQ to Charlotte

    Wednesday, July 23 2014 12:01 PM EDT2014-07-23 16:01:51 GMT
    North Carolina has convinced Fortune 500 packaging company Sealed Air Corp. to move nearly 1,300 jobs to the Charlotte area by relocating its New Jersey headquarters and consolidating management operations from...
    North Carolina has convinced Fortune 500 packaging company Sealed Air Corp. to move nearly 1,300 jobs to the Charlotte area by relocating its New Jersey headquarters and consolidating management operations from several...
  • Blaze engulfs commercial building in NJ

    Blaze engulfs commercial building in NJ

    Wednesday, July 23 2014 11:29 AM EDT2014-07-23 15:29:00 GMT
    A two-alarm fire broke out in a commercial building in New Jersey on Tuesday. The fire erupted on Bergen Boulevard and 12th Street in Palisades Park. SkyFoxHD was over the scene as heavy smoke poured out from the building. It is not clear what sparked the fire. No injuries were reported.
    A two-alarm fire broke out in a commercial building in New Jersey on Tuesday. The fire erupted on Bergen Boulevard and 12th Street in Palisades Park. SkyFoxHD was over the scene as heavy smoke poured out from the building. It is not clear what sparked the fire. No injuries were reported.

  • Sparta's Christopher Onwuasoanya using solar energy to make a difference

    Sparta's Christopher Onwuasoanya using solar energy to make a difference

    Wednesday, July 23 2014 11:21 AM EDT2014-07-23 15:21:52 GMT
    Sparta resident Christopher Onwuasoanya is not just talking about a problem, he is doing something about it. In Nigeria, where his parents and siblings live, much of the country relies on private generators for power. Onwuasoanya said, “Individuals, businesses, everyone has two, three, four generators.”
    Sparta resident Christopher Onwuasoanya is not just talking about a problem, he is doing something about it. In Nigeria, where his parents and siblings live, much of the country relies on private generators for power. Onwuasoanya said, “Individuals, businesses, everyone has two, three, four generators.”
Powered by WorldNow
Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices