L&L Veterinary Clinic and The Cat Clinic
We are looking for an experienced, upbeat, motivated veterinary assistant who enjoys working with animals in a feline, canine, and exotic animal practice.
Applicant should have experience with and a proficient working knowledge of:
• Hospital and office procedures and standards
• Animal handling and restraint
• Preventive care protocols
• Surgical preparation and assistance
• Laboratory procedures
• Radiology procedures
• Assisting with standard examination procedures
• Hospital sanitation
• Providing client education
Requirements and Eligibility
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• All applicants must possess a High school diploma or equivalent and must be proficient in math, reading comprehension, and writing skills.
• Hands-on, experience in a veterinary hospital is required.
• Degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary technology program, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We are a drug-free work place.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Only experienced, serious candidates need apply.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
About L&L Veterinary Clinic and The Cat Clinic:
Small animal veterinary clinic with a dedicated cat clinic in Flossmoor, IL.
Click here to apply: http://4c74f0d2.bqjob1.com/7eac1580