Does achieving 100% client satisfaction mean the world to you? Do you enjoy coaching a team towards success through a relentless pursuit of quality assurance, effective employee training and development? Do you feel like your accomplished skillset isn't being used in the best way it could, or do you feel you aren't being challenged enough in your current role? If you get energized by helping your teammates grow and your clients overcome challenges, then you may be the person we've been looking for.
Since our founding, Switchfast has always been committed to growth, and continues to expand through our reputation for customer service and our unyielding dedication to constant improvement. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in the country for 6 years in a row by Inc Magazine via their Inc5000 list. We want to add new team members with outstanding work ethics that thrive in a process driven, highly communicative and collaborative team environment.
You and your team will be exposed to new challenges regularly in your pursuit to deliver unparalleled service to an appreciative client base. In addition, you will be supported by a management team that believes the best way for Switchfast to grow is to create a work environment that you love coming to every day. Switchfast's management is highly focused on ensuring you are engaged in building your career, recognizing you for your accomplishments, and that you are surrounded with team members that are of as high quality, character and drive that you are -- people that you can learn from, appreciate for their expertise, respect for their talent, and count on when you need them.
Since titles can't fully convey the details of the position we're looking for, here are some guidelines to help you determine if this is the right fit for you. Please apply if you have experience in and are interested in doing the following:
- Leading & supervising a team of 5 to 10 technical resources, ensuring they have everything they need to succeed
- Acting as the escalation point for client service concerns, and guiding your team towards client satisfaction goals
- Locating root causes of any client service concerns, and instituting lasting fixes via training & process improvements
- Reviewing service tickets for accuracy, timeliness and diligent follow up
- Managing escalations, and reviewing time & expense entries for accuracy
A few additional guidelines and qualifications may help you decide if this is right:
- While you won't be applying technical expertise directly in the role, technical experience and background will help in mentoring, coaching and advising technicians
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar/equivalent role
This is a full-time position consisting of salary and overtime pay plus medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k), paid vacation, and the opportunity for promotion, annual raises, and bonuses.
This position requires a working automobile and may require up to 50% local (within 75 miles) travel to client locations as needed.
If you've made it this far and it sounds like this is a fit for you, we would love to hear from you! Please follow the link below and upload your cover letter AND resume. While the resume is important, we want to know about you, so we encourage a customized cover letter. If you think this is a great role for you, now is your chance to tell us why. We review all applications within 24 hours.