Whiting Corporation, a world leader in the manufacture of overhead cranes and transportation lifting equipment industries, has an immediate opening for a Shipper/Loader.
The skills and responsibilities for this position are listed below:
- Assists with non-technical inspection and receipt of inbound materials and associated documentation.
- Assists with loading activities associated with parts and new equipment shipments. This includes preparing parts orders for truck and/or courier shipment and processing the associated shipping documentation.
- Assists in cycle count activities including counting of material and reconciliation activities.
- Performs general duties including picking, packaging, delivering and stocking of material.
- Frequently works from an elevated position.
- Troubleshoots own work.
- Operates a fork truck and all overhead cranes.
- Follows safety guidelines for safe operation of all equipment.
- Participates in Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Uses: Measuring devices, fork truck, overhead crane.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience preferred.
- Experience in crane or heavy equipment manufacturing highly preferred.
- Ability to stand 6 - 10 hours daily.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the organization on multiple levels.
- Basic PC knowledge (ability to operate a keyboard and basic navigation between screens within an application).
EEO Employer M/F/V/D
Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. Profit sharing opportunities.
TO APPLY ONLINE: http://www.applicantstack.com/client/whiting/x/apply/a2wdk9clajj6
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY FAX: (708) 587-2215 (Please include job title for which you are applying)
OR IN PERSON: 26000 S Whiting Way Monee, IL 60449