Sterling Trader, Inc., a growing independent financial technology firm, is seeking smart and self-motivated software engineers to join our firm. Sterling is a leader within the financial technology industry. As a C++ developer, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and maintain state of the art trading infrastructure using the latest technologies. We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
• Take an active role in developing new software
• Debug, maintain, expand, and test existing applications
• Participating in design discussions for various application
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
• Strong knowledge of software development methods and tools
• C++ development experience
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• The ability to work in a small team setting
• Experience in the financial technology industry
• Familiarity with database technologies, especially Microsoft SQL and MySQL
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
• TCP/UDP network programming on Linux platforms
• Familiarity with multi-threading programming techniques and best practices
• Familiarity with high performance programming and design principles
Interested candidates should apply by sending a resume when responding to this ad.
This post is for individual applicants. Please NO outsourcing companies or recruiters.
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.