2 males accused of having sex with teens at Warren motel - New York News

2 males accused of having sex with teens at Warren motel

Posted: Updated:
Police say two males had sex with two teenage girls at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in Warren.  (Credit: Fox 2 News) Police say two males had sex with two teenage girls at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites in Warren. (Credit: Fox 2 News)
WARREN, Mich. (WJBK) -

Wednesday around 7:30 a.m., Warren police responded to a 9-1-1 call from an 18-year-old woman at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites on Van Dyke.  She said she had been sexually assaulted and gave police the name of the alleged rapist.

While at the motel investigating the initial report of a rape, Warren police got the call that two teenagers had been sexually assaulted there and their alleged rapists were still in the room.

"One of the individuals took the plastic bag and threw it in the bushes at the hotel, which was recovered by the police with all the evidence still intact," said a man who was staying at the inn when two males ages 21 and 17 walked out of their motel room with a 13-year-old girl Wednesday morning and tossed out a bag containing beer cans and condoms.  Turns out a 15-year-old girl had been there, too.  She had already gone home.  Her mother was the one who called police.

"My wife gave them a real description of what they [were] wearing, how they looked and which way they went," the motel guest explained.

Police gave chase, caught up with one individual a few blocks away and the other about a mile away.  Police said they had met the girls at Lakeside Mall, partied with them and had sex with them at the motel.  The girls were there willingly, but at 13 and 15 years old, they are too young to consent to sex.

As for the males, they are now facing some serious charges.

  • Local NewsLocal NewsMore>>

  • Manhattan restaurant proactive on food allergens

    Manhattan restaurant proactive on food allergens

    Thursday, April 17 2014 10:48 PM EDT2014-04-18 02:48:47 GMT
    From the St. Louis spare to a rack of beef, ribs are the specialty for Chef Eddie Montalvo at Blue Smoke Restaurant in the Flat Iron District of Manhattan. While the ribs are smoked for flavor, they are cooked gluten- and nut-free. The restaurant pays special attention to food allergies. Sloan Miller, president of Allergic Girl Resources, says 15 million Americans have a diagnosed food allergy. Eight foods typically set off reactions: peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, dairy, egg, an...
    From the St. Louis spare to a rack of beef, ribs are the specialty for Chef Eddie Montalvo at Blue Smoke Restaurant in the Flat Iron District of Manhattan. While the ribs are smoked for flavor, they are cooked gluten- and nut-free. The restaurant pays special attention to food allergies. Sloan Miller, president of Allergic Girl Resources, says 15 million Americans have a diagnosed food allergy. Eight foods typically set off reactions: peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, dairy, egg, an...
  • Wineries flourish in Brooklyn

    Wineries flourish in Brooklyn

    Thursday, April 17 2014 10:34 PM EDT2014-04-18 02:34:04 GMT
    Hundreds of oak barrels of wine are all stacked in one room. You might think this is Napa, California. But it's not. It's the Brooklyn Winery, located in what was once an old pickle factory in Williamsburg. Refrigerated grapes are brought in from the North Fork of Long Island and from the Finger Lakes and then aged in barrels. These days urban wineries are becoming more popular, and they're popping up all over the borough.
    Hundreds of oak barrels of wine are all stacked in one room. You might think this is Napa, California. But it's not. It's the Brooklyn Winery, located in what was once an old pickle factory in Williamsburg. Refrigerated grapes are brought in from the North Fork of Long Island and from the Finger Lakes and then aged in barrels. These days urban wineries are becoming more popular, and they're popping up all over the borough.
  • NYC to overhaul Superstorm Sandy rebuilding program

    NYC to overhaul Superstorm Sandy rebuilding program

    Thursday, April 17 2014 9:30 PM EDT2014-04-18 01:30:41 GMT
    Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled a sweeping report Thursday that examined New York City's recovery progress from Superstorm Sandy and promised to reform a much-maligned program that was supposed to rebuild wrecked homes. Speaking to about 50 homeowners, officials and community leaders in a storm-battered Staten Island neighborhood, the mayor said the city is aiming to start rebuilding an ambitious 500 homes through its federally funded Build-It-Back program.
    Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled a sweeping report Thursday that examined New York City's recovery progress from Superstorm Sandy and promised to reform a much-maligned program that was supposed to rebuild wrecked homes. Speaking to about 50 homeowners, officials and community leaders in a storm-battered Staten Island neighborhood, the mayor said the city is aiming to start rebuilding an ambitious 500 homes through its federally funded Build-It-Back program.
Powered by WorldNow
Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices