Studies show money problems can be a big reason for why couples break up.
So, how do you know you're dating a financial deadbeat? Financial expert Dan Roccato offered several warning signs on the Thursday's FOX 29 News at 5 p.m.
- Self employed, never works:
- Drives an expensive car that is leased
- Asks for loan
- Lives in a big house with no furniture
- Holds maxed out credit cards
- Insists on paying the entire check without even looking at the bill
- Avoids cell phone calls
- Lives with parents
Roccato says it's important to have the money talk early in a relationship. You can watch his interview in the video above.
A blustery and chilly start to Memorial Day weekend! It stays windy tonight but clouds slowly clear out as low pressure towards our north departs.
We will see much more sunshine Sunday with a little less wind and warmer high temperatures around 70 degrees.
Back to normal by Memorial Day with high temps in the mid 70s -- it will be a beautiful holiday!