Event Coordinators for Holiday Events Wanted
Joonbug.com is one of the largest promotions companies in the US. As the largest producer of holiday events, we will produce 100+ events for New Year's Eve at various event spaces, nightclubs, restaurants and bars. Our New Year's Eve events will take place on Monday, December 31st, 2012. Join us in coordinating the biggest holiday parties of the year!
*** Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
*** Applicants must have valid form of identification (driver's license, U.S. passport), social security card, and be able to provide either a voided check or direct deposit information.
- Overseeing the preparation and execution of one of our nightlife events
- Night-of liaison between venue and our company to ensure that the venue is set up properly and everything is prepared for the event
- Managing night-of event staff (i.e.: Ticket Takers, Bottle Hosts, Cashiers, and Coat Check)
- Overseeing the efficient seating of table reservations night of the event
- Maintaining contact with event staff leading up the event
- Must be personable, outgoing, and not intimidated by large crowds
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under possible high stress situations
- Professional etiquette is a must
- Prior event management or nightlife experience preferred
* You must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
Pay rate: $150+ depending on experience (flat rates)
Shift Times: 5+ hours available
Click here to apply: http://joonbug.com/jobs/Event-Coordinator/GOdsvR5Fw0H