Performance Marketing Manager
Professional Diversity Network
Location: Downtown Chicago, IL
Company: Professional Diversity Network (PDN) is the leading online Professional Network Service targeting minority professionals in the US. Our mission is to help diverse professionals who have traditionally faced obstacles reach their full potential; we are foremost driven by our social mission.
PDN runs the #1 site for Hispanic Americans to find a career, and similarly professional networking sites for African-Americans, women, LGBT, Asian-Americans, veterans, and people with disabilities. The majority of Fortune 500 companies, the largest university system, and the largest employment sites in the world are PDN's clients. PDN is a small but growing company, profitable for over half a decade.
Role: We are searching for an entrepreneurial professional to build our performance marketing team, and manage all traffic to PDN sites. The person would evaluate and optimize the current traffic sources and spend, initiate new traffic deals, and develop a mechanism that provides predictable marketing spend in sourcing candidates for different jobs so that PDN products can be appropriately priced. The person would seek to recoup the marketing spend through traffic arbitrage, lead generation and other creative virtuous ways. The person would put in place mechanisms to monitor traffic to ensure appropriate performance in terms of CTR, CPC, CPA, number of applicants and the like. Conversion goal analysis, funnel analysis, competitive analysis, keyword research, retargeting, ROI analysis, search engine marketing trends research, A/B testing etc. are tools the person would depend on regularly. The person will work regularly with the Creative Marketing, Media, Operations and Revenue officers.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in managing large scale performance based campaigns
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
• Minimum 2 years of experience in A/B testing
• Outstanding analyst who does not tire with numbers and data
• Very strong Excel, Access or equivalent software skills
• Multi-tasker who does not fatigue in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
• Confident decision maker who can manage multi-million dollar budgets
• Committed to and motivated by company's social mission
• Experience in online recruitment or recruitment media a strong plus
To apply, please send your resume to the Craigslist email listed with this post. You are welcome to add a cover letter.
Hiring Organization: Professional Diversity Network
• Location: N. Wacker & W. Randolph
• Compensation: Comparable salary, health insurance (incl. vision & dental), life insurance,
• OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.