Chicago's Most Wanted Enrique Sanchez Sr - New York News

Chicago's Most Wanted Enrique Sanchez Sr

Posted:

62 year old Enrique Sanchez Senior may be older, but he still spends a lot of time on the road.
FBI agents say he has a job working for his son Enrique Junior. Agents say Enrique Junior headed up a sophisticated drug distribution ring in the Des Plaines area.

Federal prosecutors filed drug charges against Enrique Junior and 14 other defendants last year as part of a two year undercover investigation called "Operation Broken Dreams." Since then, twelve have been arrested and three are fugitives, including his father, Enrique Senior. FBI agents say he often went to Dallas to drop off money and pick up more cocaine for his son to sell here. The FBI's Ross Rice says, "During the course of that investigation, we documented close to thirty kilograms of cocaine, which is a very substantial amount."

Agents say the Sanchez drug ring is part of a Mexican based drug cartel that operates in the northwest suburbs. They also say it went undetected for years. Rice explains that if it wasnt for a tip from a copperating witness Sanchez operation would still be running today.

His son now is behind bars awaiting trial, and investigators are hoping a tip will help them track down Enrique Sanchez Senior. His last known address is in Aurora but agents say Enrique Senior may be hiding out in the Dallas, Texas area or in Mexico. That makes him the target of an international search by the FBI.

Investigators say Sanchez a hispanic male, about five feet eight inches tall, weighing around 225 pounds,
with dark hair and eyes. He is considered armed and dangerous. If you see him, call police.
 

  • Local NewsLocal NewsMore>>

  • New Jersey detective acquitted in Maryland highway shooting

    NJ detective acquitted in Md. highway shooting

    Wednesday, July 30 2014 2:16 PM EDT2014-07-30 18:16:51 GMT
    A jury has found a New Jersey detective not guilty in the slaying of a driver during an alleged road-rage incident. Joseph Walker, 41, an investigator for the Hudson County, New Jersey, prosecutor's office, was found not guilty on all counts on Wednesday in Anne Arundel County Circuit Court. He had been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Joseph Harvey, 36, of Landsdowne.
    A jury has found a New Jersey detective not guilty in the slaying of a driver during an alleged road-rage incident. Joseph Walker, 41, an investigator for the Hudson County, New Jersey, prosecutor's office, was found not guilty on all counts on Wednesday in Anne Arundel County Circuit Court. He had been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Joseph Harvey, 36, of Landsdowne.
  • Amazon ships first order from New Jersey

    Amazon ships first order from New Jersey

    Wednesday, July 30 2014 1:31 PM EDT2014-07-30 17:31:08 GMT
    The world's biggest online retailer has shipped its first order from its new distribution center in New Jersey. The Interplak All-In-One Sonic Water Jet was sent from Robbinsville to an Amazon customer in New York. Amazon says it expects to employ more than 1,000 full-time employees at the 1 million-square-foot center just outside of Trenton.
    The world's biggest online retailer has shipped its first order from its new distribution center in New Jersey. The Interplak All-In-One Sonic Water Jet was sent from Robbinsville to an Amazon customer in New York. Amazon says it expects to employ more than 1,000 full-time employees at the 1 million-square-foot center just outside of Trenton.

  • Injured detective in Village shootout leaves hospital

    Injured detective in Village shootout leaves hospital

    Wednesday, July 30 2014 1:28 PM EDT2014-07-30 17:28:00 GMT
    The third law enforcement officer injured in a Manhattan shootout is out of the hospital. The NYPD says Detective Mario Muniz was left Bellevue Hospital shortly after noon on Wednesday. Hundreds of his fellow police officers cheered as Muniz left the hospital in a wheelchair pushed by his NYPD patrol partner, Joseph Trovato.

    The third law enforcement officer injured in a Manhattan shootout is out of the hospital. The NYPD says Detective Mario Muniz was left Bellevue Hospital shortly after noon on Wednesday. Hundreds of his fellow police officers cheered as Muniz left the hospital in a wheelchair pushed by his NYPD patrol partner, Joseph Trovato. Police Commissioner William Bratton has said the detective's protective vest may have saved his life.


Powered by WorldNow
Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices